TW Forums
We moved here: Tainted Onez
TW Forums
We moved here: Tainted Onez
TW Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Fast Links
Fast links

CBox
Latest topics
» Sorry
Mastery List I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2022 2:03 pm by SalyaDarken

» Hello
Mastery List I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2020 4:28 am by SalyaDarken

» INFIDELIS: A Modern Street Dog Gangs RP
Mastery List I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 7:20 pm by Guest

» Black Clover RP
Mastery List I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 3:27 pm by Guest

» Sunder: A Supernatural Roleplay - Jcink
Mastery List I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2019 11:00 pm by Guest

» Turn a Blind Eye [JCINK Prem.]
Mastery List I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2019 10:57 pm by Guest

» Zootropolis Chronicles
Mastery List I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2019 2:33 pm by Guest

» celestial gateway academy
Mastery List I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2019 11:08 am by Guest

» celestial gateway academy
Mastery List I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2019 11:08 am by Guest

» Sekkai Fractures
Mastery List I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 10:06 pm by Guest

» Pledge - a pokemon roleplay
Mastery List I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 4:05 pm by Guest

» Moorland Manor
Mastery List I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 5:06 pm by Guest

» Zootropolis Chronicles: Dark and Gritty Zootopia
Mastery List I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 1:54 pm by Guest

» Zootropolis Chronicles
Mastery List I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 12:39 am by Guest

» Rivers Run
Mastery List I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 2:28 pm by Guest

» THE GRAPHICS GAMES
Mastery List I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 12:21 am by Guest

» More Than Stories
Mastery List I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 12:26 pm by Guest

» News
Mastery List I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 2:22 pm by SalyaDarken

» Heroes & Monsters
Mastery List I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2019 4:03 pm by Guest

» River Diaries
Mastery List I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 12:41 pm by Guest

» the future can't be all dark
Mastery List I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 1:24 pm by Guest

» Tell us your V-Day stories
Mastery List I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 1:35 pm by SalyaDarken

» Mastery List
Mastery List I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 1:26 am by Vais

» Promotion Directory?
Mastery List I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 11:41 am by SalyaDarken

» February updates
Mastery List I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 11:36 am by SalyaDarken

Credits
Here's are all of the credits/disclaims:
Ideas from: X x X x X
Graphics by: Salya, and own members.
Pixels by: their rightful owners.

I don't own anything that isn't mine.
If I didn't give the right credits to someone, please let me know in the Cbox or PM. I promise to update this when needed.

Mastery List

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vais
Vais
Roleplay Mod
Roleplay Mod

Gold : 97199

Mastery List Empty
PostSubject: Mastery List   Mastery List I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2019 9:57 am

Had to rewrite this since I lost the original text file -_-

--

Player stats

Luck - determines how lucky you are, only useful in DM events 

Language - Read Low Standard, High Standard, Deadrian and Aeadrian etc 

Charisma - Determines how well you can influence others through dialogue 

Willpower - Determines how strong you are at resisting corruption, mind control, fear etc, only useful in DM events for the most part 

Vitality - strengthen's your life force (Increase HP) 

Attunement - Strengthen's your Mana 

Endurance - Strengthen's your Stamina and takes less damage 

Strength - Increase's your bodies main strength, effects what you can lift, carry and use 

Athletics - determines how quickly you run and swim. As your level increases, your Stamina regenerates progressively faster higher the mastery. 

Acrobatics - Determines a character's flexibility to bend, weave, flex and hop 

Reflexes - Determines how quickly someone can react and how quickly someone can process information 

Stealth - Determines how well you can sneak, steal things, and disguise yourself. 

Natural Resistances - Determines how resistant you are to effects like poisoned, burned, stunned etc 

----

vocational/support

Riding - Determines how well a person rides a normal mount like a horse.

Mounted Combat - Determines how well you fight on a normal mount with magic and weapons

Exotic Riding - Determines how a person rides an exotic mount like a Wyvern, Griffen etc

Mounted Exotic Combat - Determines how well you fight on an exotic mount with magic and weapons

Seafaring - Determines how well you live on the water and the operation of ships

Naval Combat - Determines how well you can operate a ship in combat, using naval weapons as well as boarding of enemy ships

First Aid - Determines how well you can treat wounds and illnesses, can perform primitive surgery  

Survival - Determines your ability to survive in the wilderness such as making makeshift shelters, traps, campfires, fishing etc

Navigation - Determines your ability to navigate the ocean or traverse locations unknown to you without great difficulty 

Hunting - Determines your ability to hunt large game like Bears, Wolds, Elk etc

Exotic Hunting - Determines your ability to hunt exotic and mythological creatures such as Wyvern's, Hydra's, Griffins  etc

Beast Taming - Determines how well you can tame normal, common beasts within Athrunial such as Goblins, Wolves, Bears etc.

Smithing - Determines how well you are skilled in forging items, weapons, tools, reinforcing, salvaging, refining and combing items through smithing. It also determines one's knowledge in ore identification and how to mine. 

Handicrafting - Determines how one works and crafts with their hands with fabric and other hand held items such as clothes, blankets and other crafts.

Artisan - Determines how well can use tools and read blueprints to construct structures such as houses, furniture, ships. This skill includes carpentry, masonry and magilectrical(Electrical lines designed for running magic as a power source.)

Cultivation - Determines how well you can farm the land and domesticate basic animals for husbandry such as cattle and sheep.

Breeding - Determines how well you are good at breeding common animals like Horses, Bears, Wolves etc

Cooking - Determines how well you can prepare and cook food which can provide powerful yet limited buffs.

Basic Alchemy - Determines how well you are at identifying herbs, monster parts and other special ingredients for the creation of potions and medicine.

Musical Arts - Determines how well you can sign, dance and play musical instruments.

Last edited by Vais on Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vais
Vais
Roleplay Mod
Roleplay Mod

Mastery List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mastery List   Mastery List I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2019 10:06 am

basic combat

Guard - Determines how well you can prepare and defend yourself with your bare hands and weapons, including blocking, evading, deflection, disarming etc 

Shield - Determines how well you can shield yourself from attacks using a physical shield. Can be combined with Guard to tank far more damage 

Light Armor - Determines how well you can effectively wear light armor. Light armor is lightweight and maneuverable, granting the user great speed and maneuvarability at the cost of protection. Examples is Leather armor and chainmai 

Medium Armor - Determines how well you can effectively wear medium armor. Medium armor offers a good mix of protection as well as maneuvrability however it does not offer as much protection as Heavy nor does it allow one to move as fast as If they were in light armor. Examples are Iron armor, torso steel plates, chainmail under a surcoat 

Heavy Armor - Determines how well you can effectively wear heavy armor. Heavy armor provides excellent protection against most weapons within reason at the expense of speed and maneuvarability. Examples are steel plate armor, runic armor and Adamentium Armor 

Dual-wielding - Determines how well you can fight while wielding two one handed weapons, one for each hand. You must pick a one handed weapon mastery along with this mastery. 

One handed slashing - Determines how skilled you are with one handed weapons that slash and cut easily, such examples are Katana's, Saber's, Dao's 

Two handed slashing - Determines how skilled you are with two handed weapons that slash and cut easily, such examples are Katana's, Saber's, Dao's and Claymore's 

One handed Thrusting - Determines how skilled you are with one handed weapons that thrust and pierce easily, such examples are the Rapier, the arming Sword and the Estoc 

Two handed Thrusting - Determines how skilled you are with two handed weapons that thrust and pierce easily, such examples are the Rapier, the arming Sword and the Estoc 

One handed Hybrid - Determines how skilled you are with one handed weapons that slash, cut yet also can thrust and pierce however hybrid weapons cannot perform as well as a slash or thrust weapon, most medieval European swords belong in this category. Examples are the Longsword , Broadsword and Straight Sword 

Two handed Hybrid - Determines how skilled you are with one handed weapons that slash, cut yet also can thrust and pierce however hybrid weapons cannot perform as well as a slash or thrust weapon, most medieval European swords belong in this category. Examples are the Longsword , Broadsword and Straight Sword 

One handed blunt - Determines how skilled you are with one handed weapons that use raw power to smash their enemies defenses, examples include Hammer, Maul, Club etc 

Two handed blunt - Determines how skilled you are with one handed weapons that use raw power to smash their enemies defenses, examples include Warhammer, Maul, Club etc 

One handed exotic - Determines how skilled you are with one handed exotic weapons that either bind, smash or slash, examples include the Whip, Hook sword and Scythe and Katar 

Two handed exotic - Determines how skilled you are with two handed exotic weapons that either bind, smash, cut or slash. Exotic weapons do more damage, being unpredictable but require longer training and is hard to master. Examples include the Hook sword, Scythe and Katar 

Polearms - Determines how skilled you are one with long reaching weapons such as the Lance, Halberd, spear etc 

Quick Range - Determines how skilled you are with quick firing yet weak ranged weapons such as the standard bow, throwing knifes and the Chu Ko Nu 

Slow Range - Determines how skilled you are with powerful but slow reloading time ranged weapons such as the Longbow, Crossbow and Arbalest 

Martial Arts - Determines how skilled you are in hand to hand combat as well as the usage of weapons attached to your fists. Martial Arts specializing in body strikes, disarming and putting enemies in submission.

Last edited by Vais on Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vais
Vais
Roleplay Mod
Roleplay Mod

Mastery List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mastery List   Mastery List I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2019 10:08 am

Advanced vocational/support

Senses - Through enough training and experiences, you can hear better, smell better, taste better and feel better as well as being able to look for a particular sense while blocking out others. 

Prerequisite: Expert in Survival 

Exotic Beast Taming - Allows a tamer with enough training and experience to tame powerful yet rare creatures such as Griffins, Wyverns and other mythological creatures Prerequisite: Master in Beast Taming 

Tinkering - Allows a smith with enough training and experience to become a inventor! Developing and experimenting with many components to create something entirely new........or at least try 

Prerequisite: Adapt in Smithing 

Engineering - After a great amount of experience, an inventor will evolve into an Engineer, able to perfect inventions they had already created and with their vast knowledge will able to construct advanced structures such as a magic powered castle to a robotic powered by magic. 

Prerequisite:Master in Tinkering 

Monster Breeding - Grants a breeder the ability to breed mythological creatures from Raptors to Dragons 

Prerequisite: Master in Breeding 

Magical tools - Allows one to transfer their mana into a magical item such as a staff, a rod, a charge, tarot cards etc to help empower their spells, making them unto three times more powerful with magic tools in conjunction. Magical tools such as a staff or rod takes up a hand but is more powerful than a charm that is weaker but is a accessory. Magical tools also help users to identify magic users and magical artifacts nearby. 

Prerequisite: Energy Control 

Magicrafting - Allows a smith to enchant and make magical weapons and armor as well as magical tools and runes. 

Prerequisite: Adapt in Energy Control, Adapt in Smithing 

Advanced Alchemy - A highly experienced and intelligent Alchemist now understands the art of manipulating and altering matter through understanding the properties of atomic/molecular of materials, including the flow and balance of energy within. The Alchemist also understands how to use raw energy to break down physical structures into a soft state so it can be easily reshaped into something new. 

Prerequisite: Master in Basic Alchemy, Adapt in Meditation, Adapt in Energy Detection, Adapt in Energy control 

Spirit Meditation - Through deep meditation, one is able to understand their true self and destroy any true doubt or darkness in their body, granting the user to truly become one with themselves. They must unlock their spirit through tranquility, not rage and anger. Through Spirit Meditation, one gains powerful buffs to their Vitality, Reflexes Endurance, Strength as well as their Martial masteries. 

Prerequisite: Proficient in Energy Control, Master in Meditation 

Mudra - Through the usage of Mudra's fifty hand seals, one is able to greatly increase their focus in gathering their physical and spiritual energies into mana. Whenever magic attacks are performed through the usage of Mudra hand seals, one's spell or attack becomes twice as effective as If they had performed the spell without Mudra hand seals. 

Prerequisite: Proficient in Energy Control
Back to top Go down
Vais
Vais
Roleplay Mod
Roleplay Mod

Mastery List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mastery List   Mastery List I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2019 10:10 am

Advanced combat

Spirit Weapon - Once a master becomes one with their own mind, a master will then be able to become one with their weapon of choice as If it was an extension of their own body. By harnessing the power of their weapon, their weapon's attack and defense power will greatly increase. 

Prerequisite: Adapt in Spirit Meditation 

Draconic Grip - Through intensive training or favoured by a Divine Being, one can gain super strength where they can lift something many times their own weight. Draconic Grip allows one to wield two handed weapons with one hand effectively. Draconic Grip also allows one to wields Great weapons with two hands. 

Prerequisite: Adapt in one weapon mastery 

Initiation: INTENSIVE TRAINING or be blessed by a Divine Being 

Spellbane - One who'd had sufficient training in energy training is capable of nullifying spells by the usage of running one's mana into their weapons. 

Prerequisite: Adapt in Energy Control, Adapt in one Weapon mastery 

Initiation: DM Event 

Great Sword - Gigantic and heavy, a Great Sword allows a warrior to wield the most powerful physical swords in existence, able to put out extreme amounts of damage at the expense of limited mobility, leaving them vulnerable. Due to raw their strength alone, many warriors favour these weapons for slaying mighty creatures such as Wvyerns, Dragons and Giants. Due to i's sheer weight and speed, it is best suited to hit and run tactics. 

Prerequisite: Master of Thrust or Slash Weapons, Draconic Grip 

Initiation: Must be Taught/DM Event 

Great Longsword - Similar to the Great Sword, the Great Longsword are designed to be far lighter and have a far more elegant move set in attacks and movement. Unlike the Great Sword which uses sheer raw power to smash it's way through an enemy, a Great Longsword was designed for precise, repeated attacks which allows them to slice through most with ease, however, being fragile makes it near impossible to block with due to their thin blades. These weapons are often favoured by sword masters who prefer movement and precision over raw power. 

Prerequisite: Master of Slash, Draconic Grip 

Great Blunt - Similar in function to a Great Sword, Great Blunt weapons operate in the way of dealing vast amount of damage in a single attack through by impact. Due to their nature, while heavy, one with a Great Blunt weapon is more mobile than one with a Great Sword but their attack's are more limited. 

Prerequisite: Master of Blunt, Draconic Grip 

Great Polearm - they function in the same regard as a regular Polearm for the most part, being defensive melee weapons that are designed to strike from a distance and keep enemies at bay, only this time they do far more damage at the expense of weight. Great Polearm weapons such as the Great Lance can have the strongest thrusting damage however their attack movements are extremely limited and predictable. 

Prerequisite: Master of Polearm or Thrusting Weapons, Draconic Grip 

Great Exotics - These weapons are amongst the rarest of physical weapons with many being experimental or rare such as the Bowlance which can fire arrows from within the lance to the Switch Axe which can change from a battle axe to a sword. Although Great Exotics still require two hands to wield effectively usually, the movement and damage output depends on the weapon at hand. 

Prerequisite: Master of a melee weapon mastery, Draconic Grip 

Great Quick Range - They function the same as quick range but those trading in movement for quick firing ranged weapons such as the advanced bowgun which can fire off many arrows far quicker than a bow or a regular crossbow yet leave the user stationary. 

Prerequisite: Master of a Quick Range 

Great Slow Range - Grants the user to use slow firing yet high damage ranged weapons such as the Great Bow which is twice the height of a human, requires great strength to wield, slow firing but it's capable of causing tremendous damage, easily able to kill a normal human in one shot. The Great Arbalest on the other hand is the slowest firing and requires one to be stationary however it's offensive power is unmatched, able to hit like a truck, it will outright kill humans and small creatures in one shot to mortally wounding larger beast while easily being able to smash through structures at the expense of slow reloading times and being extremely heavy. 

Prerequisite: Master of Great Slow Range, Draconic Grip 

Back to top Go down
Vais
Vais
Roleplay Mod
Roleplay Mod

Mastery List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mastery List   Mastery List I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 1:26 am

Advanced masteries for magic 

Energy Detection - Through the use of intensive Meditation, one can began to detect one's spirit and physical energy within themselves and around 

prerequisite: Master in Meditation 

Energy Control - After the person is able to detect their bodies spiritual and physical energy with ease, they are now capable through a great deal of intensive training, able to combine their spiritual and physical energy together and build it up while being able to sufficiently control and conserve it. For one wishing to unlock magic, they should gather as much magic as needed to perform an ability as the excess energy will be wasted and cannot be recovered however if they don't gather enough energy than whatever they wish to do will not be done effectively, if at all. One who has good energy control can build up or send energy to pinpoint locations within their body, allowing them to concentrate their energy into their feet, allowing walking on water and walking up walls or tree's. One can also allow their energy to flow into their fist, making physical strikes do more damage and for those who allow the flow of their energy into their weapons, they become sharper, able to cut through harder metals and do more damage. 

Prerequisite: Adapt in Energy Detection 

Sprysical release - For those with excellent energy control can now perform Sprysical release magic. Sprysical release energy is the energy created from when someone combines their spiritual and physical energies together into raw mana which can be used for casting basic spells like detectable illusions and very basic mana attacks like firing a mana attack that fires a ball of raw mana at the enemy. It should be noted most Sprysical release techniques are easy to learn yet unstable and not very effective. 

Prerequisite: Adapt in Energy Control 

Fire Release - is one of the five nature transformations of mana, users build up massive amounts of mana within their stomach or hands before releasing it from their mouths or hands, creating a massive close to mid range offensive explosive attack. Attacks made from the mouth are effect a greater area of effect and perform more damage but is far harder to control where as attacks made from one's hands is far weaker but it far more stable and easier to use. Fire release, in general is difficult to master and learn yet it is powerful. Fire release is worthless against Water release yet under normal circumstances it is three times more powerful against Wind release. 

Prerequisite: Adapt in Sprysical release 

Water Release - is one of the five nature transformations of mana, users of this release changes the nature of their mana within in their body to create their own limitless amounts of water as long as they have mana however this is far more difficult than manipulating pure existing water. Water Release is the most versatile, able to be used to immobilize, capture or kill enemies. Water release is three times more powerful against Fire release but it worthless against Earth release. 

Earth Release - Is one of the five nature transformations of mana, users of this release can easily manipulate the ground and other surrounding earth like rock, dirt and mud, While Earth release can be used offensively, it is the greatest release at creating defenses, able to create walls, trenches, dumes etc. As with Water, one can create their own earth by simply turning the nature of their mana into Earth Release however this is far more difficult than manipulating the local surroundings. Earth release is worthless when against Lighting release but is three times more powerful when against Water release. 

Wind Release - Is one of the five nature transformations of mana, users of this release can manipulate the very air into a weapon, making it incredibly sharp as any weapon and fast as possible since it has no weight. With higher concentrations of mana, one can generate constant, hard hitting forces like powerful gusts of wind or even a miniature tornado. Wind release is normally short to mid range that combines brute force yet incredible accuracy to cut and slash the enemy. Due to Wind release's nature, those who add wind release to a weapon will make it far more sharp and more powerful than that of Sprysical release. Wind release is as well the perfect defense when it comes to physical projectile ranged attacks, able to use winds to deflect or reflect attacks. Wind Release is worthless against Fire release but becomes three times more powerful against Lighting release. 

Lighting Release- Is one of the five nature transformations of mana, users of this release can generate lighting of various degree's, able to adjust it's power output and density, granting precise yet extremely powerful and fast attacks. Lighting release can easily paralyse or kill a person without much effort due to its nature just like Fire release. Lighting infused into a weapon just like Wind Release with similar results yet attacks that make contact makes the enemy's body numb. It should be noted, Lighting generated from the actual body is far slower than true lighting found in nature but is amongst the fasted amongst the five transformations. Lighting release worthless against Wind release but is three times more powerful against Earth release. 

Advanced Energy Control - For a user to unlock the most powerful of abilities for their selected release or to unlock new, more rarer releases, one must have mastery over their energy control, being able to have pinpoint precision to manipulate one's mana's shape and rotation before adding their nature transformation to create far more powerful energy attacks. 

Melody Release - A rare non-elemental release, through advanced energy control, one can create massive debuff and buff spells through singing, dancing or playing an instrument. 

Prerequisite: Adapt in Advanced Energy Energy Control, Adapt in Musical Arts 

Shizen Release - An extremely rare and powerful release, With mastery over advanced energy control, One is able to sense and gather nature energy from the planet itself and draw it into themselves, fusing Spiritual, Physical and Nature Energy together to create a far more powerful variant of normal mana. Those with nature energy become far stronger and resistant to pain and their energy attacks becomes ten times stronger than regular mana attacks and elemental transformations can be added for more damage and effects. One with Shizen release can manipulate nature like plant life, either offensively like summing tree's to summoning's vines for an area. One must note that Shizen Release is EXTEMELY dangerous to use since if a person gathers too much nature energy into their body, there body will permanently transform into an animal, losing all their power and memories. It should be known due to the heavy fatigue and how long it takes to gather nature energy, one can only use Shizen release for a few minutes, this can be furthered by intense training with a partner but is incredibly difficult. 

Prerequisite: Adapt in Advanced Energy Control 

Initiation: Must be taught 

Yang Release - Allows a user to change the nature of their mana into Light energy, allowing the user to heal injuries, cast buffing spells and protect against dark attacks. It can also create holy damage which is highly effective by dark creatures caught off guard. Yang release users have the ability to resurrect those who had died a short amount of time ago. 

Initiation: Must be taught by a Light user or a Aeadra 

Yin Release - Allows a user to change their mana into Dark Energy, allowing them to create curses, hexxes and dark rituals as well as dark attacks and corruption. At higher levels of mastery, one can sacrifice their life force or their mana to gain powerful buffs and higher states such as a massive increase to attack power in exchange for a large amount of their life force. 

Initiation: Must be taught by a Dark User or a Deadra 

in-Yang Release - Considered the most powerful magic a being can learn, one makes simultaneous use of light and dark energy at the same time, able to create attacks that nearly can't be adsorbed, deflected or reflected unless with Shizen release. Using Yin-Yang release makes all elemental transformation attacks useless and can only be countered by Shizen release. Those with complete mastery of Yin-Yang release can create anything from simple items to simple life and can even resurrect the dead whom had been dead for some time. 

Prerequisite: Master in Advanced Energy Control, Master of Yin release, Master of Yang Release 

Transformations - Through the use of massive amounts of nature, light or dark energy, one can temporary or permanently evaluate themselves to a higher state of power or a different form depending on the situations and conditions. 

Prerequisite: Advanced Energy Control, MUST be a Master of one of the following, Shizen, Yin or Yang release 

No Release - Through significant training, one can take control of another's mind and body, forcing them to do their bidding or altering their mind to willing agree to their ideals and serving their new masters without even realizing there being mind controlled. Those with No release can also mess with one's mind, allowing them to implant fake memories, illusions and put their mind into a fake fantasy. 

Prerequisite: Adapt in Advanced Energy Control, Adapt in Yin release 

Magical Shouts - Allows a user to perform magical shouts that create small buffs such as increased speed, improved defenses and attack as well as repositioning enemies by blowing them away. Can be combined with an Elemental mana transformation to create offensive magical attacks. 

Prerequisite: Proficient in Energy Control 

Shokan Release - Allows a user to summon a beast or some entity of various power once a contract has been made between them, usually when a contract is made, the user will be paired with a young and inexperienced entity of their race and will grow in power and mature over time with the user. Shokan release is among the most mana draining release since it requires a large amount of a mana to make a summon and is a lengthy cool down afterwards. There is also the chance, the contracted entity may refuse the summoning or can even reverse summon the user, bringing the user to their location! 

Initiation: Sign a binding contract with a Greater Creature 

Shiringu Release - Through advanced control of their mana, one is able to seal objects, living beings, mana within something as well as close and seal doorways or portals. Shiringu release can also be used to restrict one's movements as well as unseal objects, living beings or mana within something or someone. Shiringu release normally requires large amounts of mana to perform. 

Prerequisite:Adapt in Advanced Energy Control 

Keifuto Release - Allow's one to temporary morph their physical appearance to whatever they please, wither it be a item such as a sword or goblet to an animal like a Bear or a Wolf. Whenever a user takes the form of an animal or creature, they will take on many traits of said animal or creature. If one stays in the form for too long, they may take an animal or creature's trait permanently or even be permanently stuck in that form. Keifuto release however requires a large amount of mana to upkeep the form, especially the bigger the morph is. 

Prerequisite: Adapt in Advanced Energy Energy Control 

Nekuromanshī Release - Allows a dark user to raise the dead to fight for them from humans to creatures like Orc's and Dragons, once the initial mana cost is paid, the undead that were summoned will not disappear until they are destroyed. One who is a master may turn themselves into a Lich through a complicated and lengthy ritual. 

Prerequisite: Adapt in Advanced Energy Energy Control, Adapt in Yin Release 

Akuma Release - Allows a dark user to summon a horde of demons or a Greater Demon through a lengthy ritual involving mass sacrifice or offering a person up as a vessel. Once the initial mana cost is made, the Demons or Greater Demon will not disappear until they are destroyed or are called back by their Dark Lord 

Prerequisite: Adapt in Advanced Energy Energy Control, Master in Yin Release 

Sign a binding contract with a Greater Demon or a Dark Lord 

Possession - Through some sort binding contract or a deal, for a time, one can have it where a Deadra or an Aeadra can possess one's body, vastly increasing's one strength, endurance and Vitality. There is always the chance of an Aeadra's power being too much for a mortal's body, resulting in the mortal's dead or a Deadra taking advantage of the mortal's lesser will, destroying their mind and taking over their body as a vessel. 

Prerequisite: Proficient in either Yin or Yang Release 

Initiation: Make a binding contract or a deal with a Deadra or Aeadra 

Exorcism - Through training, one with Yang release can purify evil spirits and demons from locations or people possessed. Exorcism allows one to wander the afterlife for a short time and contact the dead. 

Prerequisite: Adapt in Yang Release 

Spellbane - One who'd had sufficient training in energy training is capable of nullifying spells by the usage of running one's mana into their weapons. 

Prerequisite: Adapt in Energy Control, Adapt in one Weapon mastery 

Initiation: DM Event 

Planewalker - One whom is a master of Shizen release is capable of opening portals to other realms of existence such as the realms of Oblivion or Aelthuan. It can also be used for quick transportation, being able to open traverse long distances by opening a portal to a known location the person has already been to. One who is a Planewalker must use a horrendous amount of mana to keep a portal stable enough to walk through and close behind them. When one first travels to a new realm, they will not be able to transport themselves to a specific area until they have been there themselves. 

Prerequisite: Master of Shizen Release or Yin-Yang Release 

Initiation: Must be Taught 

Terepoto Release - A heavily modified combat oriented variant of Planewalker, Terepoto Release allows one to teleport themselves and anything their touching almost instantly at the cost of high usage of stamina and mana. Similar to Planewalker, one can teleport themselves nearly anywhere in the same realm however greater the distance and depending on how many things are teleported all at once, the usage of stamina and mana dramatically increase. Terepoto Release cannot be used to teleport to different realms or places they have not been to yet. 

Prerequisite: Master of Planewalker and Master in Athletics 

Initiation: Must be Taught
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Mastery List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mastery List   Mastery List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mastery List
Page 1 of 1