TW Forums
We moved here: Tainted Onez
TW Forums
We moved here: Tainted Onez
TW Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Fast Links
Fast links

CBox
Latest topics
» Sorry
Promotions and Rank Information I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2022 2:03 pm by SalyaDarken

» Hello
Promotions and Rank Information I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2020 4:28 am by SalyaDarken

» INFIDELIS: A Modern Street Dog Gangs RP
Promotions and Rank Information I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 7:20 pm by Guest

» Black Clover RP
Promotions and Rank Information I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 3:27 pm by Guest

» Sunder: A Supernatural Roleplay - Jcink
Promotions and Rank Information I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2019 11:00 pm by Guest

» Turn a Blind Eye [JCINK Prem.]
Promotions and Rank Information I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2019 10:57 pm by Guest

» Zootropolis Chronicles
Promotions and Rank Information I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2019 2:33 pm by Guest

» celestial gateway academy
Promotions and Rank Information I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2019 11:08 am by Guest

» celestial gateway academy
Promotions and Rank Information I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2019 11:08 am by Guest

» Sekkai Fractures
Promotions and Rank Information I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 10:06 pm by Guest

» Pledge - a pokemon roleplay
Promotions and Rank Information I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 4:05 pm by Guest

» Moorland Manor
Promotions and Rank Information I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 5:06 pm by Guest

» Zootropolis Chronicles: Dark and Gritty Zootopia
Promotions and Rank Information I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 1:54 pm by Guest

» Zootropolis Chronicles
Promotions and Rank Information I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 12:39 am by Guest

» Rivers Run
Promotions and Rank Information I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 2:28 pm by Guest

» THE GRAPHICS GAMES
Promotions and Rank Information I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 12:21 am by Guest

» More Than Stories
Promotions and Rank Information I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 12:26 pm by Guest

» News
Promotions and Rank Information I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 2:22 pm by SalyaDarken

» Heroes & Monsters
Promotions and Rank Information I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2019 4:03 pm by Guest

» River Diaries
Promotions and Rank Information I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 12:41 pm by Guest

» the future can't be all dark
Promotions and Rank Information I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 1:24 pm by Guest

» Tell us your V-Day stories
Promotions and Rank Information I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 1:35 pm by SalyaDarken

» Mastery List
Promotions and Rank Information I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 1:26 am by Vais

» Promotion Directory?
Promotions and Rank Information I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 11:41 am by SalyaDarken

» February updates
Promotions and Rank Information I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 11:36 am by SalyaDarken

Credits
Here's are all of the credits/disclaims:
Ideas from: X x X x X
Graphics by: Salya, and own members.
Pixels by: their rightful owners.

I don't own anything that isn't mine.
If I didn't give the right credits to someone, please let me know in the Cbox or PM. I promise to update this when needed.

Promotions and Rank Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SalyaDarken
SalyaDarken
Admin
Admin

Gold : 117620

Promotions and Rank Information Empty
PostSubject: Promotions and Rank Information   Promotions and Rank Information I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2018 5:54 pm

banner soon

Promotion Information
What Is A Promotion and How Can I Apply For One?

• 01. TW Forums allows promotions to be earned through graphics and writing. Codes are unknown at this time.
  • 02. Applications for promotions will open at the end of each month. You may apply during this time for as many as you wish.

Back to top Go down
https://taintedwingz.weebly.com/
SalyaDarken
SalyaDarken
Admin
Admin

Gold : 117620

Promotions and Rank Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotions and Rank Information   Promotions and Rank Information I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2018 5:55 pm

banner soon
Rank Information

Graphics
Evaluations are not based on style preferences or trends, but rather versatility and mastery of technical graphic design aspects including: composition, focus, flow, balance, depth, space, hierarchy, etc. Coloring is considered in the sense if it is hindering the image quality, doesn't match the atmosphere of the graphic, or if you always use the same one (hindering versatility).

[*]-These ranks are based on the anime/game: Saint Seiya!

[*]-Pegasus Tenma: These members have newly joined the site, and have not applied for a promotion yet. Once applied, they will be sorted into one of the following ranks.

-Aries Shion: These members are developing the basics concerning image quality, blending, cutting, text, and composition.

-Virgo Asmita/Shaka: These members have improved image quality, while testing new compositions. They are learning to be more consistent.

- Pisces Albafica: These members are starting to develop a sense of their own personal style. They are starting to create more complex compositions. They show a sense of comfort with a few graphic types.

-Aquarius Dégel: These members are defining their style, and can nearly always perfect what is inside their comfort zone. They still have room for improvement in terms of compositions. They are starting develop stronger senses of hierarchy, space, and focus.

-Leo Aiolia: These members have a defined style, and can always perfect what is inside their comfort zone. They possibly need to take more risks to accomplish versatility. They are starting to develop stronger senses of depth and flow.

-Scorpio Milo: These members show a mastery of the technical aspects and their own personal style. They show a sense of comfort with a majority of the standard graphic types.

-Cancer Manigoldo: In addition to the mastery of the technical aspects and their own personal style, these members display finesse with other styles, and are experts with all the standard graphic types.

-Libra Shiryū: These members are still striving to improve, without sacrificing any of their technical skills. They are on personal journeys to redefine their styles and try new things.

-Sagittarius Sisyphus Aiolos: These members are still striving to improve, without sacrificing any of their technical skills. Just how much can they learn?

-Gemini Saga/Kanon: These members are are at the top of their game without forgetting their skills on the way. Is there anymore they can learn and play with that they didn't all ready?

Writing

-These ranks are Pokemon based, which we used the legendaries.-

-Articuno: These members have newly joined the site or posted a gallery, and have not applied for a promotion yet. Once applied, they will be sorted into one of the following ranks.

-Uxie: These writers have just opened their new notepad and are on their way to becoming authors in their own right. Blooming writers may struggle with things like spelling, grammar, and the development of their voice as an author. These writers should keep working on diversity in their characters, themes, and types of writing to continue moving forward.

-DarkRai: These writers are exploring imagery and their voice is beginning to show in their work, though they still have room to grow in terms of their characterization and clarity. Their anthology of work is growing and expanding, branching into more than just one or two types but there are still many pages left to be filled on their journey up the ranks.

-Reshiran: In Reshiran, our authors have found a grasp clarity; we understand what is being said and are beginning to see why. Authors in this rank are sometimes inconsistent in their technical skills but show great promise and are crafting some truly beautiful words, they just need more time to hone their talents.

-Suicune: Our Authors are learning even more as they work on their skills. But they still have a lot of room to improve before reaching Mew.

-Kyurem: With more variety in their work, Kyurem authors have shown a solid grasp on all of the basic skills needed -- and some of the more advanced as well! Flow and voice are clear in many of the pieces they produce, but they still have room to improve before reaching the top.

-Verizion: With only a few technical errors in their pieces, these authors have nearly made it to the top rung of the ladder. Their work evokes emotion and their characters are well-rounded and often fully realized. They show a large variety in the genres and kinds of writing they produce, and there is always something new and exciting to see in their works.

-Entei: Entei writers have a truly developed voice in their writing, and use it to tell fantastic, varied tales in a slew of genres. From poems to non-fiction, their words are chosen well and consistently convey what they are meant to.

-Diancie: Though there is always room to improve, legend writers go above and beyond when penning a new piece. They explore dozens of well-crafted worlds and topics, and have mastered every kind of writing they set their mind to, no matter the length or style.

-Mew: Their style has changed but their technical skills haven't waned - Mew writers are on a never-ending journey to improve and grow without sacrificing any of the hard work they've put in over the years.
Back to top Go down
https://taintedwingz.weebly.com/

Promotions and Rank Information
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TW Forums :: Welcome :: Promotions-
Jump to: