TW Forums
We moved here: Tainted Onez
TW Forums
We moved here: Tainted Onez
TW Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Fast Links
Fast links

CBox
Latest topics
» Sorry
 Exit Fate Guide I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2022 2:03 pm by SalyaDarken

» Hello
 Exit Fate Guide I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2020 4:28 am by SalyaDarken

» INFIDELIS: A Modern Street Dog Gangs RP
 Exit Fate Guide I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 7:20 pm by Guest

» Black Clover RP
 Exit Fate Guide I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 3:27 pm by Guest

» Sunder: A Supernatural Roleplay - Jcink
 Exit Fate Guide I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2019 11:00 pm by Guest

» Turn a Blind Eye [JCINK Prem.]
 Exit Fate Guide I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2019 10:57 pm by Guest

» Zootropolis Chronicles
 Exit Fate Guide I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2019 2:33 pm by Guest

» celestial gateway academy
 Exit Fate Guide I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2019 11:08 am by Guest

» celestial gateway academy
 Exit Fate Guide I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2019 11:08 am by Guest

» Sekkai Fractures
 Exit Fate Guide I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 10:06 pm by Guest

» Pledge - a pokemon roleplay
 Exit Fate Guide I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 4:05 pm by Guest

» Moorland Manor
 Exit Fate Guide I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 5:06 pm by Guest

» Zootropolis Chronicles: Dark and Gritty Zootopia
 Exit Fate Guide I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 1:54 pm by Guest

» Zootropolis Chronicles
 Exit Fate Guide I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 12:39 am by Guest

» Rivers Run
 Exit Fate Guide I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 2:28 pm by Guest

» THE GRAPHICS GAMES
 Exit Fate Guide I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 12:21 am by Guest

» More Than Stories
 Exit Fate Guide I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 12:26 pm by Guest

» News
 Exit Fate Guide I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 2:22 pm by SalyaDarken

» Heroes & Monsters
 Exit Fate Guide I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2019 4:03 pm by Guest

» River Diaries
 Exit Fate Guide I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 12:41 pm by Guest

» the future can't be all dark
 Exit Fate Guide I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 1:24 pm by Guest

» Tell us your V-Day stories
 Exit Fate Guide I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 1:35 pm by SalyaDarken

» Mastery List
 Exit Fate Guide I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 1:26 am by Vais

» Promotion Directory?
 Exit Fate Guide I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 11:41 am by SalyaDarken

» February updates
 Exit Fate Guide I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 11:36 am by SalyaDarken

Credits
Here's are all of the credits/disclaims:
Ideas from: X x X x X
Graphics by: Salya, and own members.
Pixels by: their rightful owners.

I don't own anything that isn't mine.
If I didn't give the right credits to someone, please let me know in the Cbox or PM. I promise to update this when needed.

Exit Fate Guide

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SalyaDarken
SalyaDarken
Admin
Admin

Gold : 114970

Exit Fate Guide Empty
PostSubject: Exit Fate Guide    Exit Fate Guide I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 9:20 pm

Credit: Me
Game: Exit Fate

Ok, This is my first guide that I, myself, am going to try doing. Sure, I'm using another walkthough for help, but I will be typing it all. xD Also I'm playing the game as I do this. So I'll post stats and anything that would be helpfully. If you have any questions, PM me. ^^

Also each town/city/whatever in new posts. So yea..

Here's some info you might need to know.
Money is called Arn in this game.
This game is a lot like Suikoden I or II but there is only 75 stars and not 108 Stars. -_-
also this is a free game to play.   Exit Fate Guide 2657288691

Let's play playlist:
redoing it.
Back to top Go down
https://taintedwingz.weebly.com/
SalyaDarken
SalyaDarken
Admin
Admin

Exit Fate Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Fate Guide    Exit Fate Guide I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 9:21 pm

Exit Fate Guide Chapter_one

St. Reinard Castle
Ok you start out here with Daniel. He wakes up after a nightmare. I love the artwork in this game. Anyways... You can save in his room with the crystal. Then you can walk out of the room and talk with Angel. After talking with her, she joins your party.
Walk down and head west. (no map. T_T)

If you wanna lvl up Daniel's weapon to lvl 1, go north after going west twice. Go nouth until you go up some stairs. From the stairs, just go east a bit then down. Go West and talk to this guy. Sadly you don't have the Arn to do Angel's weapon and you don't really need to.

OK, go back from where you are after you update his weapon. Once you get there, head west until a scene. (talking blah) After all of the talking, go back east to the big/long room. Go up twice for another scene. Then up again for yet another scene. A long Scene. -_- Here's a pic from that long scene.
Back to top Go down
SalyaDarken
SalyaDarken
Admin
Admin

Exit Fate Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Fate Guide    Exit Fate Guide I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 9:21 pm

Bandit Cave
Party: Daniel lvl 1, Angel lvl 1, Jovian lvl 1
Enemies: Bats and Bandits
Items: Sparks, White Ash and Brown Herb

Yay, your first dungeon... After scene, you will do your first battle. It's an interesting battle system.
Once the fight is once and you can go on. Head North. East goes to a chest with Spark(fire) in it. Back to the main area, go North then East. Keep going East then go down. East again. There will be a way to go North, where you can found the last two chests, White Ash(light) and Brown Herb. Leave that room and go West until you get into a huge area. In that area, you can go Down or East to get to a Save crystal. Save and go up to fight the boss. If you want to have an easy fight, try getting to lvl 4 or higher. (I was lvl 3... and it was a bit hard.)

Boss: Bandit Lord
Lvl: ??
HP: 444 (I think)

Three bandits behind him, helping him but they are easy to kill, so just attack and use magic on the boss. xD

After the fight, there will be a short scene then you'll be back in your room. Save then leave. Daniel will talk with his friends a bit then you have to head to the meeting room. If you like, you can get your weapons to lvl 1 if you haven't done it yet. Once in the meeting room, there will be a few scenes that will lead up to a war battle.

War Battle # 1

Before the battle, you'll be asked to save or not. Save. Then go on. Since I'm not that good at saying how to do this. Just play it as you like. It's really simple. So it should be easy.

After the battle, you will get points. I got 100% and the item Lightning. After that, you get scenes. O-o... who knocked Daniel out?!
Back to top Go down
SalyaDarken
SalyaDarken
Admin
Admin

Exit Fate Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Fate Guide    Exit Fate Guide I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 9:22 pm

Exit Fate Guide Chapter_2

Alfheim Town

After waking up in a weird town. More scenes. Fitch joins your party. Save. In the Inn is Stromgaard. If you want to get all 75 characters, you can talk to him before leaving this town. You can also get him later, but still. Anyways, you can go shopping or go on with the story and meet with the Elder. Since I don't have the money for much, I'll just list the shops and such before going on.

Blacksmith:
Sharpen to level 2

Item shop:
Iron Bracer 55 (+1 PDF)
Brown Herb 40 (heals 100 HP)
Antidote 20 (cures poison)
Prism Lens 10 (cures blind)

Armor shop:
Leather Jacket 32 (+3 PDF, 1 WGT)
Leather Hat 15 (+1 PDF, 1 WGT)
Leather Boots 15 (+1 PDF, 1 WGT)

Magic Shop:
Mend 100 (Heals one ally)
Lightray 80 (Light damage to one enemy)
Spark 80 (Fire damage to all enemies)
Splash 80 (Water damage to a row)

After talking with the Elder, you will be took to head North. yay?

World
Party: Daniel Lvl 3 and Fitch lvl 2
Enemies: Killer Hornet, Spider, Puddle

Lvl up a bit before you go on with the story. I'm going to get to lvl 5. Also get your weapon to lvl 2 also. The higher lvl your weapon(s) are, the easier the battle. Lvling up helps a lot. xD Before you fight any, move Fitch to the back behind Daniel. Anywhere in the back will work. ^_^

Once you lvled up to the lvl you want. I got Daniel to lvl 5 and Fitch to lvl 4. Daniel's weapon is all lvl 2. Anyways, lets go North. Once to enter a place near the mont. a scene will happen. Yay a fight with your old army... I wonder why.
Note: I never beat this game yet.

So now you head back to Alfheim and talk to the Elder for a scene. Now to Harlinton.
Back to top Go down
SalyaDarken
SalyaDarken
Admin
Admin

Exit Fate Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Fate Guide    Exit Fate Guide I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 9:22 pm

Harlinton

This city is far East from Alfheim town. If you wanna update your armor. Try to save up about 200 Arn. If you got 200 Arn or just wanted to go on with the game, enter the city.
There is a save crystal outside the gate. Save. Then go into the city for a short scene. After that you are free to walk around. Here are the shops.

Blacksmith:
Sharpen to level 2

Armor Shop:
Iron Helmet 20 (+2 PDF, +2 WGT)

Item Shop:
White Bandana 55 (+1 SKL)
White Glasses 55 (+1 ACC)
Iron Orb 55 (+1 MDF)
Iron Bracer 55 (+1 PDF)
Brown Herb 40 (Heals 100 HP)
Voice Box 15 (cures silence)

Magic Shop:
Icicle 80 (Ice damage to a column)
Lightning 80 (Thunder damage to adjacent spaces)

Once you are done with your shopping, go find an officer. Why? they will let you see the governor of this city. You can find him, near the governor's house. There will be a short scene once you talk to the officer. Once that is over, try leaving for another scene. Go down and talk to one of the officers. Yay, I can't leave the city. -_- What to do?
Well here's what you do, go North to the save crystal. Save then go up for another scene. Once Fitch is done, go into the Rune?... Magic shop and go north through a door then west out of the back for another scene.
Now you are free from the city, but you're in a forest.

Forest
Party: Daniel lvl 6 and Fitch lvl 5
Enemies: Kirgard 4th and Kirgard Sergeant
Items: Silver Dust, Ice Cude, Copper Ring

Head south. To the East is a Save Crystal. Save if you like. Keep going South. East has a chest, Silver Dust. Go South until you can't then go East. Keep going East until you come up to a fork. East has two chests, Ice Cude and Copper Ring. Now head South to a fork. West is a circle, so just go hand East then South and East again to go to leave the forest.

Once out of the forest, Go back to Alfheim. Short scene then go to the inn and rest. Also Fitch leaves your party. Save before going to see the Elder. After a scene, you get a new friend. Ljusalf will join your party. Well names. lol Save before leaving, then head south to the new town. Make use you have over 100 money before going on with the story though.
Back to top Go down
SalyaDarken
SalyaDarken
Admin
Admin

Exit Fate Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Fate Guide    Exit Fate Guide I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 9:23 pm

Bayside Town

Go into the town and save. The crystal is south a bit and to the West. Once you save, you have south to look for a boat. Also if you want to do a bit of shopping, here's the shops infor.

Item Shop:

Magic Shop:
Shadowcast 80 (Dark damage spread to over all enemies)

I would get one of each for now, but keep about a 100 Arn on you. If you want more Arn, just go fight a bit and get Arn that way. Plus, Ljusalf is only lvl 4, lvling him up a bit would help in the long way.

Once you are done, just go on with the story and look for a boat. xD Once you get to the right side area, a scene will happened. Now to find Sally. Time to get a drink. xD I mean head to the Tavern. Once in the tavern, talk to the red haird girl.

Wait!!! before you talk to Sally again, go back to Alfheim and talk to Stromgaard to get him to join you. You can find him in the Inn.

Once you got Stromgaard, head back to the boat. Give Sally the 60 Arn to go on with the story.

Blackwater Town

Once here, you can find two characters that you can't get yet plus a cat that will help you get someone later on. Here's the shops.

Item shop:
White Cape 55 (+1 DEX)
Iron Orb 55 (+1 MDF)
Iron Bracer 55 (+1 PDF)
Memento 12 (cures amensia)

In one of the houses, you can find a chest with Battery(lightning). Talk to the cat, who runs away and Meiko to help get them later. You can talk to Griever who is near by but it's up to you since you can't get any of them right now.

Once you stay at the inn, the story will go on. You will get a new character, Ayara. She will tell you a bit of what happened the night that Daniel blacked out on. yay for long scenes. lol

Now we are off to MayFall City.
Back to top Go down
SalyaDarken
SalyaDarken
Admin
Admin

Exit Fate Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Fate Guide    Exit Fate Guide I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 9:23 pm

World Map
Party: Daniel lvl 7, Ljusalf lvl 5, Stromgaard lvl 5 and Ayara lvl 5
Enemies: Gray Wolf, Green Viper. Goblin

The next City is just South but if you like, Lvl up a bit and get some arn. It might help with future things that you'll have to do. To the west is a bridge that you can go over, Southwest from there is Amen Corner. Don't really need to go there yet plus you can buy everything there in Mayfall.  Exit Fate Guide %5E_%5E+%282%29

So when you are really to on go with the game, go into the city.

Mayfall City

Ok once in the city, there is a save crystal near the gate you enter from. Here's the shops.

Item Shop:
Woolen Scarf 55 (+1 SPD)
Copper Ring 55 (+1 MAG)
Iron Orb 55 (+1 MDF)
Iron Bracer 55 (+1 PDF)
Energy Drink 18 (cures enfeeble)

Blackshop:
Sharpen weapons to Level 3

Armor Shop:
Iron Helmet 20 (+2 PDF, +2 WGT)

Magic Shop:

Ok once you done your shopping, if you did. xD All I did was update my weapons. A lot of arn was used. T_T The characters here that you can get now or later are Wilona who is looking for a high magic number, Outsider and Mike are in the Tavern. In the tavern, a guy is selling an item that you will need to have in order to get another character named Myst. If you have the arn, you can get it for 500 or you can get it later.
In the HQ, there is a chest in the back of the building, way behind the three males walking laps. xD The chest holds a Stone Amulet. Once you got that, and you are done getting things. Talk to the guy in the middle of the ones doing laps and after all of the talking you will get Col. Merrick is in a room in that building, but you can't get him right now.

Now you leave that building and city when you are fully done, Time to head to Amen Corner.
Back to top Go down
SalyaDarken
SalyaDarken
Admin
Admin

Exit Fate Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Fate Guide    Exit Fate Guide I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 9:24 pm

Amen Corner

West, a bit south is this small town. It's near a lot of trees. Yay a forest area again. lol Once you enter, there will be a save crystal near a big house that you can't enter yet. Oh here are the shops.

Item Shop:
Iron Orb 55 (+1 MDF)
Iron Bracer 55 (+1 PDF)

Walk around and then try to leave to the left. Sadly you can't yet. So you will meet a guy named Joe who will want talk with Col. After some talking... Joe will take you money and the letter. So you will go after him. After running around the town, the group will stop and come up with a plan to stop him.

Blah. After all of the stuff with Joe, you can leave. You can come back later to get Joe, so don't worry.

Mayfall Forest
Party: Daniel lvl 10, Ljusalf lvl 9, Stromgaard lvl 9, Col lvl 4 and Ayara lvl 9
Enemies: Golbin, Lizardman, Gray Wolf, Orc
Items: Feathered Hat, Black Ash,

go west then southwest to get a chest with Feathered Hat. Go back north and go west. Keep going until get a frk. Go west and you will get two chests,Black Ash and Mend. Well the chest was Mend was a bit south... but whatever. Head south until you go west. Keep going until you reach the save crystal. Save then head south then west. Just follow the path until you come up to a sence. Then you'll have to go back to the save crystal and head nouth to a locked building... house.

Boss Fight: Mist Monster
Lvl 12
HP 500
Element: Thunder

This should be easy if you lvled up and have nice armor. It's attacks are Mist attacks which hits everyone and a spell, Enfeeble which only hits one person. Other then that, nothing interesting. lol Once you beat him, you will get Lightning Spell and 250 ans.

After the short talk, leave the forest from the south. Just remember that you will return here later. ((Note: LVL up a lot before you return... ))
Back to top Go down
SalyaDarken
SalyaDarken
Admin
Admin

Exit Fate Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Fate Guide    Exit Fate Guide I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 9:24 pm

Madrigal
Item Shop:
White Cape 55 (+1 DEX)

Not much to do in this town but you can still look around. Cid is in the inn but you can't get him yet. Talking doesn't hurt.

World Map
Party: Daniel lvl 10, Ljusalf lvl 10, Stromgaard lvl 10, Col lvl 7 and Ayara lvl 10
Enemies: Matrian Wolf, Grey Wolf, Goblin, Orc, Wandering Mage

There are 6 new places to check out now. Credence and Credence Castle are far north. South is Myst's houst and Oischin Forest. Far west is the Western Pass. In the middle of the area is city that we need to be, Matrech. But lets not go there yet. Go South to Myst's house and talk to him. You will need to vist him a few more times later on to get him. xD

Next lets go to Credence for new Armors and stuff. ^_^
Back to top Go down
SalyaDarken
SalyaDarken
Admin
Admin

Exit Fate Guide Empty

Credence
Item Shop

Armor Shop:
Quilted Coat 160 (+4 PDF, 2 WGT)
Blue Robe95 (+2 PDF, +1 MDF, 1 WGT)
Feathered Hat 75 (+2 PDF, 1 WGT)
Hide Belt 55 (+5 HP)

Magic Shop:

There is a save crystal on your left when you walk into the town. here you can find Teej and Tiffany in the inn but they can't be recrited right now. Shop if you like but not, leave and go to Matrech. ^_^

Matrech
Item Shop:
Hide Belt 55 (+5 HP)
Woolen Scarf 55 (+1 SPD)
Copper Badge 55 (+1 STR)
Copper Ring 55 (+1 MAG)
Iron Orb 55 (+1 MDF)
Iron Bracer 55 (+1 PDF)

Blacksmith:
Sharpen weapons to Level 4

Magic Shop:
Neutralize 250(Cures Poison)
Memorial 250 (Cures Amnesia)
Vigour 250 (Cures Slow)
Clearsight 250 (Cures Blind)
Muscleheal 250 (Cures Enfeeble)
Noise 250 (Cures Silence)

Once you enter, your parter will split up in for now and Col tells you to meet him in the inn later. So now, you can go check out the shops if you like but you might want to sace your money. Why? You'll need 1900 arns for two characters. There are new spells in the magic shop that all care stats but they take a lot of arns. There is a cat in the Item shop. Talk to it and it runs away.. again. Francesca can be found in the building next to the Item shop, but you can't get her yet. After you are done, head to the inn and pick wait.

The next morning, you are told to see the Chancellor. So head north, into the building and just keep going north until you meet up with two soldiers blocking the door. Turn west and head that way for a bit. After you get control again, talk to all of your party members. Then talk to Col again. Watch a few scenes and yay, you get your own army now. heh it's time to get some more characters.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Exit Fate Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Fate Guide    Exit Fate Guide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exit Fate Guide
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next