TW Forums
We moved here: Tainted Onez
TW Forums
We moved here: Tainted Onez
TW Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Fast Links
Fast links

CBox
Latest topics
» Sorry
General Info I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2022 2:03 pm by SalyaDarken

» Hello
General Info I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2020 4:28 am by SalyaDarken

» INFIDELIS: A Modern Street Dog Gangs RP
General Info I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 7:20 pm by Guest

» Black Clover RP
General Info I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 3:27 pm by Guest

» Sunder: A Supernatural Roleplay - Jcink
General Info I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2019 11:00 pm by Guest

» Turn a Blind Eye [JCINK Prem.]
General Info I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2019 10:57 pm by Guest

» Zootropolis Chronicles
General Info I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2019 2:33 pm by Guest

» celestial gateway academy
General Info I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2019 11:08 am by Guest

» celestial gateway academy
General Info I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2019 11:08 am by Guest

» Sekkai Fractures
General Info I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 10:06 pm by Guest

» Pledge - a pokemon roleplay
General Info I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 4:05 pm by Guest

» Moorland Manor
General Info I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 5:06 pm by Guest

» Zootropolis Chronicles: Dark and Gritty Zootopia
General Info I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 1:54 pm by Guest

» Zootropolis Chronicles
General Info I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 12:39 am by Guest

» Rivers Run
General Info I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 2:28 pm by Guest

» THE GRAPHICS GAMES
General Info I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 12:21 am by Guest

» More Than Stories
General Info I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 12:26 pm by Guest

» News
General Info I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 2:22 pm by SalyaDarken

» Heroes & Monsters
General Info I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2019 4:03 pm by Guest

» River Diaries
General Info I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 12:41 pm by Guest

» the future can't be all dark
General Info I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 1:24 pm by Guest

» Tell us your V-Day stories
General Info I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 1:35 pm by SalyaDarken

» Mastery List
General Info I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 1:26 am by Vais

» Promotion Directory?
General Info I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 11:41 am by SalyaDarken

» February updates
General Info I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 11:36 am by SalyaDarken

Credits
Here's are all of the credits/disclaims:
Ideas from: X x X x X
Graphics by: Salya, and own members.
Pixels by: their rightful owners.

I don't own anything that isn't mine.
If I didn't give the right credits to someone, please let me know in the Cbox or PM. I promise to update this when needed.

General Info

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SalyaDarken
SalyaDarken
Admin
Admin

Gold : 117570

General Info Empty
PostSubject: General Info   General Info I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2018 8:46 am

GENERAL INFO [ALL 100 CHALLENGES]

WHAT IS A 100 CHALLENGE?
The 100 Challenge is a challenge where you have to make 100 graphics within a specific amount of time. The Traditional challenge lasts 4 weeks, while the Movie challenge lasts one year.

EXTENSIONS?
You are granted ONE extension if you can't complete it in time. The extension only lasts for 2 weeks (traditional) or 2 months (movie).

You may now do a 100 Challenge using graphics OR writing OR coding. You also can do a mixed one, but there are certain requirements for it.

WHAT TYPES OF GRAPHICS/WRITING/CODING CAN I DO?
Only 80% of your entries [that's 80] can be of one type. Therefore, you can't have 100 icons or 100 poems. The most icons you can do is 80 and then the rest must be other types of graphics. <3
Other types include:
GRAPHICS: Icons, signatures, banners, blends, colourizations, chapter images, colouring, etc.
WRITING: Poetry, Fanfiction, Fiction, Non-Fiction
CODING: Skins, Thread Templates, IM Templates, Canon Templates, Shipping Templates, Signature Templates, Application Templates, etc.
MIXED: All of the above.

NO POSTING IN OTHERS' THREADS.
The only person who should post in a thread is the staff member and the person completing the 100 Challenge.

CAN I USE THIS GRAPHIC FOR MY 100 CHALLENGE?

The rule of the entries that count towards your 100 Challenge are entries that have been made in the time limit [from when it starts to when it ends]. We would prefer that you make the entries for the challenge, but as we cannot monitor where you submit graphics on other sites, etc., the rule is that it cannot be submitted in another challenge on Shadowplay. <3 Also, it must fit the theme, of course. <3

TRADITIONAL CHALLENGE

WHAT CAN I HAVE FOR A THEME?
Your themes can be about anything that is appropriate, but they cannot be too broad. For instance, brunette models would not be accepted as a theme. Any type of hair/eye color is also too broad. Try to keep themes along the lines of a specific person(s) (ex. Ashley Greene and Kellan Lutz), a cast (ex. The Cast of Glee), a band (ex. Muse), and certain books/movies/tv shows. You may also do models from a specific country. Just in general try not to pick a broad theme and you should be good.

Note: If you're doing a theme on more than one specific celebrity (such as Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson) you may only have THREE celebrities. Any more than that makes it unfair, since people wont be able to use any of those celebrities in future challenges. However, this only applies to individual people. So while you could do 3 people, you can't do 3 casts or 3 bands, etc.

WHAT ABOUT THEMES FOR WRITING & CODING?
For Writing, I would expect most of them would be about a certain book/movie/tv show, or even movies that a certain actor is in, etc. It could even be about certain imagery, like all of them being about flowers in some way.
For Coding, it would be hard to base on people. However, you can base it on palettes from a certain person, all of them having rounded borders in some way, all of them having a hover effect or even all of them having red in them, for example. Try not to make it too broad, though [all of them having white or all of them having arial as a font are a little too broad. When in doubt, just ask <3].

WHAT ABOUT THE 'MIXED' 100 CHALLENGE?
Now, you can choose to a Mixed 100 Challenge. However, there are certain requirements.
-- You may not do more than 80 of each type (ex. you can't do more than 80 graphics) and still no more than 80% of that can be the same sub-type (ex. if you do 80 graphic, then you can't do more than 64 icon (which is 80% of 80).
-- You may still only have one theme.

Note: This is new to Shadow but not us.

DO I HAVE TO HAVE A MASTERLIST?
You can make your first post as a 'masterlist' of all the graphics you have completed to date, but you don't have to. Please make a new post whenever posting new graphics in your thread. <3

IN EACH POST YOU MAKE, please submit at least 5 icons or 2 graphics of any other type (one post per icon is both unnecessary and excessive).

MOVIE CHALLENGE

WHAT IS THIS CHALLENGE ABOUT?
It is inspired by an informal challenge that was posted in the Chattage board a year ago by Christina [Ramona!] to challenge people to watch 100 new movies in one year. Ashley [Caprica] and Erin [damnredvelvetcupcake] suggested that we turn it into a real challenge, adding graphics to be made for every movie.

In this challenge, you need to watch 100 movies [though they can be ones you've seen before, but you must be honest and watch them in the duration of your challenge time for them to count towards this challenge] and make one graphic for each movie you've watched for the challenge.

Be honest because we will be watching the threads [it would look fishy if someone watches 20 movies in 3 days].

You have a year to finish the challenge [and it will probably take you that long, or at least half of a year to watch the movies].

You may work on the graphics while you watch movies, so you don't need to finish watching all 100 movies before you can start working on a graphic for them. For instance, you could watch 5, add that into your Movie List in your first post and then start to work on graphics on those 5 movies while figuring out what else you want to watch for the challenge.

DO I HAVE TO HAVE A MASTERLIST?
Yes. This is a must for the movies, but only suggested for the graphic portion. Your first post should be an empty list going up to 100 of all the movies you will watch. Please update this post when you watch a movie to keep better track than posting every time you've watched a new movie for the challenge. The rest of your posts can contain the graphics.

CAN I DO WRITING & CODING FOR THIS ONE TOO?
Yes, though it might be a little harder to do Coding, but if you think you can make your codes themed to the movie it's about, then go for it. <3

BOOK CHALLENGE
Everything is the exact same as the Movie challenge, but for books! Be honest - anything you're currently reading is game, as long as you haven't finished reading it before you post in the sign-ups for the challenge (so if you started a book last month and are only part way through, you can use that as your first (: ).

GAME CHALLENGE
It's the same as the book and movie challenge but you got to add the date you played by the game title. You don't have to beat the game unless you want to. Just play for 2-4 days. 8 hrs per day the most. If you do let's plays, then you may add the link after the date. Only add the date of the last day that you played that game. (Ex: 59-Final Fantasy 9 Play 3 days. 11/08/2016 )

IN EACH POST YOU MAKE, [containing your entries] please submit at least 5 icons or 2 graphics of any other type. It's a little bit much to make a new post for every single tiny icon.

Most of it ©️ Shadowplay
Back to top Go down
https://taintedwingz.weebly.com/

General Info
Page 1 of 1