TW Forums
We moved here: Tainted Onez
TW Forums
We moved here: Tainted Onez
TW Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Fast Links
Fast links

CBox
Latest topics
» Sorry
Blue Rose • Aphrodite | Saint Seiya I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2022 2:03 pm by SalyaDarken

» Hello
Blue Rose • Aphrodite | Saint Seiya I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2020 4:28 am by SalyaDarken

» INFIDELIS: A Modern Street Dog Gangs RP
Blue Rose • Aphrodite | Saint Seiya I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 7:20 pm by Guest

» Black Clover RP
Blue Rose • Aphrodite | Saint Seiya I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 3:27 pm by Guest

» Sunder: A Supernatural Roleplay - Jcink
Blue Rose • Aphrodite | Saint Seiya I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2019 11:00 pm by Guest

» Turn a Blind Eye [JCINK Prem.]
Blue Rose • Aphrodite | Saint Seiya I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2019 10:57 pm by Guest

» Zootropolis Chronicles
Blue Rose • Aphrodite | Saint Seiya I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2019 2:33 pm by Guest

» celestial gateway academy
Blue Rose • Aphrodite | Saint Seiya I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2019 11:08 am by Guest

» celestial gateway academy
Blue Rose • Aphrodite | Saint Seiya I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2019 11:08 am by Guest

» Sekkai Fractures
Blue Rose • Aphrodite | Saint Seiya I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 10:06 pm by Guest

» Pledge - a pokemon roleplay
Blue Rose • Aphrodite | Saint Seiya I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 4:05 pm by Guest

» Moorland Manor
Blue Rose • Aphrodite | Saint Seiya I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 5:06 pm by Guest

» Zootropolis Chronicles: Dark and Gritty Zootopia
Blue Rose • Aphrodite | Saint Seiya I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 1:54 pm by Guest

» Zootropolis Chronicles
Blue Rose • Aphrodite | Saint Seiya I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 12:39 am by Guest

» Rivers Run
Blue Rose • Aphrodite | Saint Seiya I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 2:28 pm by Guest

» THE GRAPHICS GAMES
Blue Rose • Aphrodite | Saint Seiya I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 12:21 am by Guest

» More Than Stories
Blue Rose • Aphrodite | Saint Seiya I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 12:26 pm by Guest

» News
Blue Rose • Aphrodite | Saint Seiya I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 2:22 pm by SalyaDarken

» Heroes & Monsters
Blue Rose • Aphrodite | Saint Seiya I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2019 4:03 pm by Guest

» River Diaries
Blue Rose • Aphrodite | Saint Seiya I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 12:41 pm by Guest

» the future can't be all dark
Blue Rose • Aphrodite | Saint Seiya I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 1:24 pm by Guest

» Tell us your V-Day stories
Blue Rose • Aphrodite | Saint Seiya I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 1:35 pm by SalyaDarken

» Mastery List
Blue Rose • Aphrodite | Saint Seiya I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 1:26 am by Vais

» Promotion Directory?
Blue Rose • Aphrodite | Saint Seiya I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 11:41 am by SalyaDarken

» February updates
Blue Rose • Aphrodite | Saint Seiya I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 11:36 am by SalyaDarken

Credits
Here's are all of the credits/disclaims:
Ideas from: X x X x X
Graphics by: Salya, and own members.
Pixels by: their rightful owners.

I don't own anything that isn't mine.
If I didn't give the right credits to someone, please let me know in the Cbox or PM. I promise to update this when needed.

Blue Rose • Aphrodite | Saint Seiya

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SalyaDarken
SalyaDarken
Admin
Admin

Gold : 117470

Blue Rose • Aphrodite | Saint Seiya Empty
PostSubject: Blue Rose • Aphrodite | Saint Seiya   Blue Rose • Aphrodite | Saint Seiya I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2018 10:15 pm

Aphrodite x Oc
Time: before the anime.
Word court: 765

It was an oddly calm day, the young saints were training and they all left the Golden Saint of the Pisces temple, Aphrodite alone to his own things. The golden saint at the moment was walking around his garden, his mind lost in thoughts. What got the cruel saint, thinking so much?

“Why isn’t she scared of me? Does my cosmos do anything to her?” He asked himself in a low voice so that others could not hear him. The saint was so lost in thought that he didn’t notice someone.

“Wow, the great fish saint is with his guard down.” Came a soft voice.

Her voice got the saint to turn around and sent her a glare. “Witch, don’t you have the twins to play with?”

The witch sighed softly. “And I was sent to hand you this letter.” she said, walking over to him.

Aphrodite eyed her, wondering just how his roses wasn’t doing anything to her. Yet at the same time, he knew that Alemia wasn’t a normal girl.

Once Alemia got to him, she held out a small, cutely rose designed note to him.  She turned and walked back to his temple, after he took the letter. “Oh, before you ask, it’s from that girl your thinking so hard on.” She said with a soft giggle.

The light blue saint sighed at what she said. ‘Why much she do that?’ He thought as he looked down at the note. His mind was yelling to throw it away yet he didn’t want to.

After some time and thinking, he opened the note and blinked as he read it. “She wishes to meet up...” He sighed. “Why not....it’s a peaceful time.”

-Some time later-

In town, there was a small flower shop that only had roses to sell. It was owned by the girl that got the Pisces saint thinking. The girl was..different from others that he had meet. She had short blonde hair and dark blue eyes that seem off.

Aphrodite walked into the shop and looked around but it didn’t take long for his eyes to find her. Her back was to him, and she didn’t seem to notice him. The few people in the shop eyed him but didn’t say a word. “Miya.. you called me..” He said.

Miya blinked a bit then turned away from the roses she was fixing. “Oh Aphrodite. I’m didn’t think you’ll show up this fast.” She said softly with a soft smile. “Would you like to rest in the back for a bit?”

He thought a bit then nodded. Silently he walked to the back room, which was oddly designed with different colored roses. He looked around the room at the different roses, as he waiting for her.

After a short time, Miya walked into the room with a soft sigh. “I’m sorry for making you wait.”

He turned to her and nodded. “It’s fine...”

She looked over and blinked. “You’re looking at the light blue rose? Why?” She asked as she walked over to him.

He nodded. “It’s different... I never saw one.”

She smiled softly. “I’m playing around with different color roses and this is the first one that’s came out this shade of blue.”

“Why?” He asked.

She blinked then thought. It was a simple question but how he asked it, got her thinking. “Because...” She paused a bit then looked up at him and smiled. “Because I wish to make a rose as pretty as your hair.”

He looked down at her, blinking a bit. He was taken back by her words and it shocked him yet he didn’t show it.  ‘She wishes for a rose as pretty as my hair...’ He said to himself in his head.

She blinked a few times as he stared at her. “Aphrodite...? Did I say something wrong?” She asked, slightly worried.

He blinked a few times then shook his head. “No... your words got me thinking...”

Miya blinked then giggled softly. “I heard that you been thinking a lot since you met me.”

Aphrodite sighed softly. “Great. You’re a friend of that witch.”

She giggled softly. “Yes, but she didn’t tell me anything I would use against you so don’t worry. And I won’t use her nickname for you either.”

He eyed her. “You’re so different...”

She blinked and looked up at him. “Good or bad?”

He thought as he looked at her. He then leaned down and kissed her gently with out a word. Once he broke the kiss, he turned and walked out, leaving her really red and covering her mouth.
Back to top Go down
https://taintedwingz.weebly.com/

Blue Rose • Aphrodite | Saint Seiya
Page 1 of 1